Friday, July 2, 2010

space grelling at alt7 in second life

I don't care if monday's blue


tuesday's grey and wednesday too


thursday I don't care about you


it's friday I'm in love!

alt7 for alternate music

ALT7 playing a cool set of punk and punk influenced music. DJ Space Grelling hitting the decks with all my favorites! Woot!

raftwet jewell at dj space grelling party

raftwet at alt7 for space grelling spin

It's Friday! and I'm in love!


The playlist!
DJ Space plays Punk at alt7, 4PM-7PM PDT: Sex Pistols, Black Flag, Ramones, Jam, Undertones, Toy Dolls, Vibrators, Public Image Ltd, Buzzcocks, Vibrators, Professionals, Menace, Sid Vicious, Clash, Generation X, Lurkers, Members, New Model Army, Hazel O’Connor, Nick Lowe, Stranglers, Fall, Skids, XTC, Boomtown Rats, Blockheads, Roxy Music, Cockney Rebel, Cure, X, D.R.I., Dead Boys, Dropkick Murphys, Tossers, Business, Dead Kennedys, Blondie, Talking Heads, Dead Milkmen, Agent Orange, Johnny Thunders +

No comments:

Post a Comment