Saturday, August 1, 2009

bassline junkiez


bassline junkiez, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.

party at bassline island

listening to drum and bass

We worked most of the day organizing The A List! info into neat folders. He took A - M and I took N - Z. Yah, right... after a myriad of distractions, we managed to get some stuff done. LOL!

bassline island chill area

eon republic

Eon Republic, owner of BassLine Junkiez group sent a shout through the orange A logo for a Drum and Bass set by Zap Solo, so I took the tp, crashed, refreshed and boom back to the Bassline Island for a break.

dj kingting turbo

dj quarkz kawashima

I am glad I did! Oooooo, beats are so addicting and I got some more filing done! Ha! I saw dj Zap Solo spinning, but I also saw a bunch of other awesome dj's just hanging out: dj Criador Chrome, dj Kingting Turbo, DJXTC Magic, and others. This is a place for dj's and their fans!

rafee at bassline island

No comments:

Post a Comment