Thursday, April 1, 2010

dance floor at THEstudio


dance floor at THEstudio, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.


THEstudio virtual world


dance floor at THEstudio

This is my first blog after I agreed to the new TOS. I got permission to take these photos at THEstudio from Zak Escher in a convo he had w/ our founder. Whew... ok, now to the blog!

THEstudio in second life

xavier, raftwet at THEstudio

THEstudio is an intimate place owned by Zak and his lovely partner, CJ Escher. I especially loved the golden dance floor of fractal shapes.

xavier, raftwet in second life


raftwet jewell in second life

DJ Cooper Janus was spinning a set of down home southern rock. The familiar tunes were haunting as I know I've heard a lot of this before. Xavi knew most and took me on a learning experience tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment