Friday, September 25, 2009

new coyote club in second life


new coyote club in second life, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.




fatzo runo, owner of new coyot...


Late night, zen moment... sitting on the grass near the river listening to Raver's peaceful music...

mr widget part in second life

I saw the name pop up on my lower right screen... Mr Widget was online. Okey enough of the zen moment... I held my breath... ooooo where's the party tonight?

calubious panacek from pug

raftwet, mr widget at new coyo...

Then the announcement came in... party at a New Coyote club. Hmmm, haven't been there?!?

fatzo runo in second life

Fatzo Runo owns this new club... comfortable rocker style digs and Mr Widget was doing his mash.

taliesin llanfair, crazy aussi...

I saw a bunch of Burner's there... hmm... shouldn't we be building? LOL!

rafee at mr widget part at new...

No comments:

Post a Comment