Wednesday, September 16, 2009

nurito inshan


nurito inshan, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.


nurito inshan at siddas loft


dj nurito inshan at siddas lof...


nurito inshan from E-78

Wednesday and lots of parties on the grid for the middle of the week! I stopped off to catch the last hour of dj Nurito Inshan spin a fun house set at Sidda's Loft.

siddas loft

I saw quite a few people there from long time ago parties. I saw Ideal, Rudolph, Solange and several other avis.

siddas loft in second life

Nurito also owns E-78, a club that is always hopping with a party vibe. (I heard he is building it all over again at a new locale with new stages!)

rafee at siddas loft for dj nu...

At Sidda's Loft, I quickly fell for the textures in the place. Great depressed textures of missing tiles and decrepit concrete floor made me feel like we were in a very old building.

siddas loft floor texture

nurito inshan party at siddas ...

I saw Rudy mopping the floor in a black suit and red power tie! LOL! So fun!

rudolph zefferelli

cleaning house

No comments:

Post a Comment