Saturday, October 17, 2009

raftwet jewell photo taken by Peachy Sassoon in Second Life


raftwet jewell photo taken by Peachy Sassoon in Second Life, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.
Peachy Sassoon took the original pictures of Raftwet Jewell and Xavier Thiebaud at Burning Life 2009.




I caught the strains of "The Doors" ... Light My Fire just as I crossed the edge of the borderline. I stopped to listen.



The TP went to Xavi and we were in a mash of great tunes ranging from old rock to new indie. This dj was making a party. DJ Magdalena Kamenev was spinning.

raftwet, xavier by Peachy Sass...

Peachy Sassoon owns Drama Libre, an old club on the grid. She had the smile and the big welcome to all. Peachy took these photos of me and Xavier. Hugz to her! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment