Monday, November 23, 2009

max kleene live music performer in second life

In a couple of months I will be a (3) year old avatar in Second Life. A lot has changed over the years... but one thing hasn't changed. My almost cult-like adoration of Maximillion Kleene.

maximillion kleene in second l...

live music maximillion kleene

Max Kleene is a popular live music performer and his fans are legendary. For a while, I stopped coming because I couldn't get into the sims he was playing. Today, he is at Ka-Leo-Lani Beach Club.

max kleene virtual world

kaleolani musician schedule

Now, I try to get there at least 15 minutes ahead just to rezz and hope for a glimpse. His voice connected with me a long time ago and it still gives me goosebumps.

max kleene fans at kaleolani b...

carol greenwood of ka-leo-lani...

fans of max kleene

Max will always be my favorite live music performer and his support of live music is also a gift to the Second Life grid.

raftwet jewell in EXCLUSIVA

raftwet in virtual world of se...

raftwet at max kleene concert

No comments:

Post a Comment