Tuesday, November 10, 2009

sneaky krugman in second life


sneaky krugman in second life, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.


sneaky krugman at pajama party


The day flies by when you are having fun... lol! Gawd, what a drama-filled day! It's a good thing I suppose... makes one's fortitude even stronger. Woot!

noctural cravings presents dj ...

This blah blah makes me gravitate towards old friends... familiar faces. Grease sent out a shout for dj Sneaky Krugman. Perfect timing.

nocturnal cravings club in sec...

Sneaky was in pajamas at Noctural Cravings. It seems everyone was in jammies... searching my inventory now.. giggles.

dj sneaky krugman party at noc...

The party set spinning is always fun under Sneaky Krugman and his growly voice just makes me smile... reminds me of old times... yah!

raftwet jewell at sneaky krugm...

raftwet at dj sneaky krugman p...

No comments:

Post a Comment