Sunday, September 27, 2009

ictus belford in second life


ictus belford in second life, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.


live music : ictus belford


I'm shopping today for furnishings and gifts for the holidays. Yes, I am getting a head start. Why? Because during the holidays I will be too busy to shop! LOL! So, I am doing it now... grabbing the good fall discounts now.

ictus belford in second life

I stopped off to hear Ictus Belford after Carol Greenwood sent out the shout.

ictus belford at the boom pony...

He is a troubadour with a guitar. Singing contemporary covers and his own original compositions, his voice is one of youthful protest and emotion. I set my avi dancing and just leaned back to listen to this voice and guitar.

rafee at ictus belford perform...

the boom pony music club

Nice way to start my Sunday afternoon at The Boom Pony Music Club.

raftwet at ictus belford conce...

raftwet from the a list at ict...

No comments:

Post a Comment