Saturday, November 14, 2009

sidda leigh at dogglounge party


sidda leigh at dogglounge party, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.


sidda leigh in virtual world o...


sidda leigh at dogglounge part...


I stopped off to do a little shopping at a place I frequent often. I must have their entire inventory. A free gift was being given, but you had to be a member. Geeesh, and what am I? Chopped liver? LOL!

dogglounge party virtual world...

dogglounge party in second lif...

Anyway, grrrr and just in time, because Sidda Leigh sent a shout at the perfect moment. So off I went to hear some chill house tunes by Dush Slavicz over at Sidda's Dogglounge.

dush slavicz in second life at...

dush slavicz at dogglounge

Dogglounge permeats with sophistication from the decor to the music presented there. Sidda has a beautiful club with great patrons. There are always the finest avis there.

dogglounge decor in second lif...

dogglounge : uber sophisticati...

As far as the shopping... me thinks it's time to find new resources on the grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment